A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Only variable references should be returned by reference

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 272

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/sonamnet/public_html/www.sherpahealthcare.org/system/codeigniter/core/Exceptions.php:186)

Filename: hooks/pick_language.php

Line Number: 30

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/sonamnet/public_html/www.sherpahealthcare.org/system/codeigniter/core/Exceptions.php:186)

Filename: hooks/pick_language.php

Line Number: 30

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/sonamnet/public_html/www.sherpahealthcare.org/system/codeigniter/core/Exceptions.php:186)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 675

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: Non-static method Lex_Parser::inject_noparse() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Filename: libraries/Template.php

Line Number: 302

Population | Sherpa Healthcare Nepal

Sherpa Healthcare Nepal

Healthy life for healthy community

Gov.Regd: 325

Pan: 600786490

Population

This zone basically comprises more than 60% Sherpa caste, 20% Tamang, 10% Rai and 10% others. Because of having agriculture as a major profession only, 60% of entire population ethnic people have the capability of fulfilling the fundamental day-to-day necessities like food, shelter etc. and live the normal status of their life style and eventually, the remaining portion i.e. 40% are struggling very hard to survive by staying in very low division of the human dignity and are behaving as a servant of the aristocratic families.

population

Finally, mentioning about the young generation, 10% have been involving in tourism industry. Those who can work, they are only moving to the major cities like Kathmandu ; and most of them are wandering in the desert nation like Dubai, Qatar, Malaysia & so on. Thus, as the remaining figure, there are only the disable people in the sense children, housewives and old people and highly aged mass. Since, the majority of the people have been indulged in the field of agriculture and still they have no ways other than this. Because of narrow un-accessible geographical location, the peasants are not getting proper marketing facilities available over there. Only because, they are backward financially & economically, they are being deprived & suppressed even in educational sectors. Most of the teenagers are being boycotted from having high school level schooling facility. In case, some of them are ready for it, they need to walk on foot for 5-6 hours up to the last destination of V.D.C. office of Sotang.
population1